Feedback Link

Apr 9, 2009

Paleo-Cinema Discussion Group

Hi people. I've wanted to expand the discussion group for Paleo-Cinema from the chat window to something a little larger and able to carry multiple discussions, so I've created a Facebook Group for Paleo-Cinema discussions. The link is Paleo-Cinema Discussion Group so sign up to Facebook with even a basic type of profile and you can join in the fun.

I will be continuing the chat window, but I'd rather the larger forum for longer discussions. It also has the ability for members to upload video and still pictures, so please avail yourself of it.

Terry

2 comments:

monte said...

Good idea, Terry. I was feeling a little claustaphobic in the chat box.

monte said...

(re: ^^^claustaphobic^^^)
Sounds likes ebonics.

And what's even funnier is that I actually goggled that word to dubble-check it's spelling.

See you in the big box...